FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions at Trout Bums
Trout Bums offers a shopping service for $100
You make a detailed list, and we’ll have your kitchen fully stocked and ready when you arrive
Yes; just be sure you clearly mark your name and the cabin you will be staying in – as well as the name the cabin is reserved under.
Shipping address is
- reservation name @ cabin name
attn: your name
c/o Trout Bums
824 Rock Creek Road
Clinton, MT 59825
- Yes, each of the following is within 2-3 hours, but can sometimes be substantially less to fly in to.
- Spokane, WA
Nope; each cabin is fully furnished right down to the toilet paper, soap, & coffee filters. You just need to bring your personal items and food. See the cabin page links for more detailed information.
Yes; each cabin has a TV with satellite receiver, as well as a DVD player.
Most of the cabins have internet, and there is internet at the office. See the cabin page links for more detailed information.
Cell service is very limited. Most of the cabins have a cell booster, that will allow you to use your cell phone, but the valley itself does not have cell service. See the cabin page links for more detailed information.
- Valley of the Moon – 2 mile mark Rock Creek Road
- Cabin in the Woods – 6 mile mark Rock Creek Road
- Golden Stone – Sawmill Fishing access area, near the 8 mile mark Rock Creek Road
- Riverstone – Sawmill Fishing access area, near the 8 mile mark Rock Creek Road
- Ranch Creek Ranch – 11 mile mark Rock Creek Road
Missoula is the nearest airport, and is about 30 miles from Rock Creek.